Respecting Your Privacy
OHANA Hotels & Resorts values your business and respects your right to privacy.
The information you provide to us is collected with the intent of servicing you better.
What information is collected?
- If you make a reservation through our website, we ask for your name, address, email address, phone and fax numbers, credit card number and expiration date. If you're a travel agent, we also ask for your ARC/IATA/CLIA number, and travel agency name. This allows us to secure your reservation and notify you of the status of the reservation.
- If you're a travel agent participating in our Outrigger Specialist program, we also ask for travel destinations you normally recommend to your clients.
- When you participate in a contest or promotion, we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email address to allow us to notify winners.
- If you purchase Outrigger or OHANA Hotels merchandise, we ask for your name, address, email address, phone and fax numbers, credit card number and expiration date.
How is the information used?
- Information we collect is used to contact you to confirm a reservation or merchandise order, confirm receipt of the Outrigger Specialist questionnaire, confirm receipt of a contest entry, or contact you in the event there are questions about any information you submit to us.
- We may occasionally notify you of new developments at OHANA Hotels, including new resort openings, new guest services, and seasonal specials. If you do not want to receive any unsolicited announcements from OHANA Hotels, we ask that you indicate this preference where personal information is requested. Or please email us at email@example.com.
- OHANA Hotels provides site statistics to interested parties, but these statistics are aggregated and do not have any personally identifying information.
What about cookies?
OHANA Hotels uses "cookies," electronic coding that enables us to track a customer's preferences to enhance their use of our site. You may choose to set your browser to reject cookies. But please be aware that in doing so your ability to perform certain functions on our site will be affected.
How is your information protected?
- OHANA Hotels does not lease, sell, trade or give any of our customer information to other companies. We may choose to do so in the future with reputable third parties. If you do not want us to provide your customer information to a third party, we ask that you indicate this preference where personal information is requested. Or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit card information provided through our online reservations forms or merchandise order form is encrypted and measures have been taken to secure our server from any unauthorized access.
- We recommend that any communications you send us via this site, including comments, suggestions and questions, do not contain information that is private or confidential. Credit card information should only be provided on the online reservations or merchandise order forms that encrypts the number for your protection. While we take measures to protect your privacy, OHANA Hotels and companies linked to our site do not guarantee and are under no obligation to protect your information from disclosure.
- If we should change our privacy policies, those changes will be posted on this page and by using the site, you agree in advance to accept such changes.
Accuracy and Copyrights
Accuracy of Information
OHANA Hotels & Resorts endeavors to provide information that is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occasionally occur. We advise visitors to our site that all published information is subject to change, correction or deletion. We apologize in advance if any mis-information creates an inconvenience for you.
OHANA Hotels Proprietary Information
Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, photographs, audio clips, formats, and software contained on OHANA Hotels' site are the exclusive property of OHANA Hotels & Resorts or its content contributors. This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from OHANA Hotels & Resorts, except for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
OHANA Hotels Trademarks
OHANA Hotels' site contains logos, trademarks, service marks and design elements that are proprietary to OHANA Hotels & Resorts. These trademarks are protected under U.S. and international laws and cannot be copied, reproduced or used without written permission from OHANA Hotels & Resorts, except for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
You may download and reproduce information on OHANA Hotels' website solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use. However, we advise you of the following:
- Site content may not be modified, published, displayed, leased, sold, traded or transferred in any way.
- Software may not be re-engineered in any way.
- Copyrights and proprietary notices included within the website may not be deleted or altered in any way.
OHANA Hotels & Resorts is not liable for any type or loss, injury or any type of damages arising from the use of this site, including information provided by other companies contributing content to this site. The site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including and not limited to warranties or title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By using this site, you agree to all of the terms related to privacy and use of information provided by you.