A Spacious, Comfortable Haven Among Waikiki Hawaii Hotels
Situated along Kuhio Avenue between Lewers Street and Royal Hawaiian
Avenue, OHANA Waikiki Malia is a gracious choice of Waikiki
hotels for those who seek a little extra space to relax and unwind
when traveling. Step beyond our doors, and discover the extensive
selection of shopping and dining options at DFS Galleria and nearby
Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. As day eases into evening, walk to
Kuhio Beach Park to observe traditional hula dancing and a torch-lit
ceremony. Or participate in a rare moonlight tour at the Honolulu
Zoo. Perfect for vacationing families and friends, our spacious guest
rooms bid you warm welcome to this vibrant destination. Experience
the many conveniences signature to this family-friendly Waikiki Hawaii
hotel, just three blocks from the beach, in the midst of the city's
- Located on Kuhio Avenue between Lewers Street and Royal Hawaiian Avenue in Waikiki
- Next door to Duty Free Shoppers (DFS) Galleria
- Just three blocks to world-famous Waikiki Beach
- Rivals Waikiki Sports Bar: Located in the lobby of OHANA Waikiki Malia. Monday - Friday 12am to 2am, Saturday 6am - 2am, and Sunday 7am - 2 am
- A short walk to Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and Kalakaua Avenue
- Merely eight blocks to Kuhio Beach Park
- Only one mile to Kapiolani Park and Bandstand
- Within walking distance of the Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium
- One-and-a-half miles to Diamond Head Crater, Hawaii's famous landmark
- Nine miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Numerous nearby dining and options
- Air-conditioned, city-view rooms and one-bedroom with kitchenette
- International House of Pancakes (IHOP)
- Complimentary wi-fi Internet access available in the lobby
- Oahu city bus stop outside our front doors, and easy access to trolley routes, offering inexpensive transportation to attractions throughout the city of Honolulu
- Covered guest parking, for $25 USD for 24 hours
- Outrigger Activities Center tours, attractions, and airport transfers
- Fitness Center available on property
OHANA WAIKIKI CONNECTION
A fee of $11.95 USD ($6.00 for Hawaii residents) plus taxes per day, per room will be added to guest room charges at check-out. All guests who stay at an OHANA hotel in Waikiki will enjoy these incredible amenities:
- Complimentary Internet Access. Wi-fi access is available in the lobby of all OHANA hotels in Waikiki. Additionally, wired broadband is available in all OHANA Waikiki East, OHANA Waikiki West, & OHANA Waikiki Malia guest rooms.
- Local phone calls: First 15 minutes free. Call anywhere on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai or the Big Island. U.S. and Canada phone calls: First 15 minutes free. Dial long-distance to the mainland and Canada.
- Complimentary use of in-room safe
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea daily
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Complimentary rides on the Waikiki Trolley's Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to Ala Moana Shopping Center
*Effective for new bookings from December 1, 2014 for travel from December 22, 2014 onward. OHANA Waikiki Connection Fee and inclusions subject to change without notice.
Effective for new bookings from December 1, 2014 for travel from December 22, 2014 onward. OHANA Waikiki Connection Fee and inclusions subject to change without notice.*
View our Kamaaina rates.
Click for a map of the trolley route.
Click here for more about the Feature & Services within our Waikiki hotel.
Experience Waikiki from an entirely new perspective at OHANA Hotels & Resorts - your gateway to the extraordinary culture, tradition, and
splendor of this renowned destination. Book your Waikiki suites and
guestroom accommodations online today for OHANA's Best Available Rates.
Click here for OHANA's Waikiki Vacation Deals & Honolulu Hotel Packages.