A Valued Setting Among Waikiki Oahu Hotels
Discover the exceptional value of every stay at OHANA Waikiki East,
set in the midst of the city's dynamic cultural scene, just
five minutes from the beach. Located at the corner of Kuhio
and Kaiulani Avenues, this Waikiki Oahu
hotel welcomes you with a gracious and comfortable setting
- within walking distance of virtually every conceivable
type of activity.
Delight in the designer merchandise along Kalakaua Avenue. Enjoy
a leisurely stroll or an open-trolley ride to royal Kapiolani
Park, the Honolulu Zoo, and Waikiki Aquarium. Upon return
to the hotel, revitalize yourself with a swim, or simply
lounge on our pool deck and soak in the whirlpool spa. Experience
the warmth of "Old Hawaii" in our comfortable accommodations. Allow this full-service Honolulu
Oahu hotel to connect you with endless activities from an
established urban address.
- Located on the corner of Kuhio and Kaiulani Avenues in Waikiki, Oahu
- Steps from stylish Kalakaua Avenue shopping
- Merely a five-minute stroll to world-famous Waikiki Beach
- Only a 20-minute walk to Kapiolani Park, Honolulu Zoo, and Waikiki Aquarium
- Just four miles from downtown Honolulu
- Nine miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Within walking distance of countless family dining options and familiar restaurants
- Full-service grocery store, across the street
- Three restaurants, for casual dining, including a piano bar with nightly entertainment
- Newly retiled outdoor pool, large whirlpool spa, and spacious sundeck
- Renovated fitness center
- 24-hour reception desk, to ensure your convenience
- Meeting rooms and self-service business center
- 441 guest rooms and suites
- Kitchenette available, with stovetop in some rooms and suites
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access in all rooms
- Ample covered guest parking, for $25 USD for 24 hours
OHANA WAIKIKI CONNECTION
All guests who stay at an OHANA hotel in Waikiki will enjoy these incredible amenities!
A fee of $11.95 USD ($6.00 USD for Hawaii residents) plus taxes per day, per room will be added to guest room charges at check-out for stays through March 31, 2016.
A fee of $15.00 USD ($7.50 USD for Hawaii residents) plus taxes per day, per room will be added to guest room charges at check-out for bookings made from January 15, 2016 for travel from April 1, 2016 onward.*
- Internet Access. Wi-fi access is available in the lobby of all OHANA hotels in Waikiki. Additionally, wired broadband is available in all OHANA Waikiki East and OHANA Waikiki Malia guest rooms.
- Local phone calls: Call anywhere on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Molokai, Lanai or the Big Island.
- U.S. and Canada phone calls: Dial long-distance to the mainland and Canada.
- Use of in-room safe
- In-room coffee and tea daily
- Local newspaper
- Rides on the Waikiki Trolley's Pink Line throughout Waikiki and to Ala Moana Shopping Center. Click for a map of the trolley route.
*OHANA Waikiki Connection Fee and inclusions subject to change without notice.
View our Kamaaina rates.
Click here for more about the Features & Services within our hotel in Oahu Hawaii.
Experience Waikiki from an entirely new perspective at
OHANA Hotels & Resorts - your gateway to the extraordinary
culture, tradition, and splendor of this renowned destination. Book
your Waikiki Honolulu hotel reservations online today for
Click here for More OHANA Honolulu Vacation Packages & Waikiki Hotel Deals.